Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to "Sitting in the Park." Coming up with a good blog name took a lot longer than it should have. (You can make fun of me if you want). Who would have thought that "Metanoia," "I Am A Strange Loop," and "AriM" would have all been taken? Anyway, I'll try to update this about once or twice a week, but that might change depending on how much time I have on my hands. On this blog I'll be talking about life, liberty, and the "Pursuit of Happiness ft. MGMT and Ratatat."

Every week or so I will have a segment called "Beyond Belief" where I will give you three short narratives; two of which are fictional, and one of which will have actually happened to me since the previous segment. It is up to the reader to determine which one is true, and which are beyond belief.

I hope this blog will be a way for me to kill some time between classes, express some of my thoughts so they can stop cluttering my head and cell phone notepad, and possibly stay in touch with everyone who I don't get to see as often as I'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment