Sunday, May 15, 2011

Karma Meter

“May the days be aimless. Let the seasons drift. Do not advance the action according to a plan.”
-Don DeLillo, White Noise

"Animal Collective has replaced being alive.  I aspire to think of myself as an analog person, but I am not.  I have been converted to digital without the remastering, and the fidelity is appalling."
-Chuck Klosterman, Eating the Dinosaur

Ya Know?

Everyone has thought at some point that “we should have our own TV show.”

All whiptail lizards are female.  Guess how they reproduce.

Good novels aren’t about stories, they’re about ideas.

Band name:  HMO and the Pre-existing Conditions

Do pregnant women pay a sharing charge at restaurants?


I can never think of a joke when someone asks me to think of a joke.

Thanks, Google, for reminding me it was Mother’s Day.  We’re even now.

Tap water is regulated much more than bottled water.

Doesn't disingenuous just mean genuous?

Thomas Edison founded General Electric.

If mayo is so fattening, why is there a health clinic named after it?

Handwritten signatures will soon be obsolete.


We’re all method actors.

"The tides come in, the tides go out, sun go up, sun go down."

No comments:

Post a Comment