Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cosmic Couch Potato

Saying Stuff

I’m saying stuff
He’s saying stuff, too
Then I say some more stuff and he responds to the stuff that I said.
I said that he said the stuff he was saying was already said, by someone instead
of him saying himself the stuff that he said
that I said.


Listerine was originally sold as a surgical antiseptic, and later as a cure for gonorrhea and a floor cleaner.

Beef, pork, chicken.  Why is there no euphemism for chicken meat?


I’m gradually coming to terms with the fact that learning is more important than grades.  This concept should be reinforced throughout one’s school career.


Why isn’t there a decent (read: not attached to a cell phone) camera that can send photos directly to the internet ?

Eno(ugh)

Christian Scientists are Christians, not scientists.

RFD:  Alaska doesn’t have counties.


“When a Man Loves a Woman” is actually about a girl taking advantage of a guy who's in love with her.  Listen to the lyrics.

The word “sophomoric” means immature or juvenile, but its root, soph-, means wisdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment