Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Light Reading


My Encounter with Conan O’Brian on 4th & Broadway

I saw you coming
Averted my gaze quickly
Think you did the same


The Doors


Jews are half-Christian.  They just stop at the Old Testament.


Facebook status you never see:  _____ is taking a crap.


If you’re referring to the Matrix movies collectively, would you call them the Matrices?

Guess what company says that “making friends is our business."

How is it that every girl has the same big, round handwriting?  Is this what they learned when they separated the girls from the guys in health class?


I’m getting sick of people taking the transitive property out of its mathematical context and using it in the real world.  Is it just me?  Yeah, I kind of figured.


I wish I could listen to some songs without understanding the lyrics.


When someone says, “I’ve got it down to a science,” they seldom do.  A science is a standardized method of gathering information based on empirical evidence and hypothesis testing.


Local Natives Go Abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment