Saturday, December 10, 2011

Searching for Service

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are even dumber."

-George Carlin

Originality

I don’t want to change the world, I want to become it.

Good idea

While eating a chewy granola bar, my jar started getting tired.  I reasoned that the more I ate, the more energy I would get from the nourishment.  So I kept eating.

Putting the wrong key in the door is like nails on a chalkboard.

Tattoo idea:  "here" on one side, "now" on the other

There’s a big difference between doing good and doing well.

The original salute for the pledge (the Bellamy Salute) involved sticking one’s arm straight out, diagonally toward the ceiling.  The Nazis adopted it later.


There is a service at my school that allows students to participate in a mock interview in order to improve their interview skills.  I wonder what the interview process is like for the person applying to be a mock interviewer.  Does the applicant ask the questions?

"Inclination" is pretty popular, but no one uses the word “declination.”

Maybe cognitive inertia only exists because of cognitive inertia.

Oddihear

No comments:

Post a Comment