Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stir Fry First Try


I think it's time for Microsoft and Apple to start making more logical keyboards. The QWERTY keyboard was invented well over 100 years ago for typewriters. It was purposely designed to make people type slower, as typewriters would get jammed if the keys were hit too quickly in succession. With the advent of computers, the QWERTY keyboard became obsolete.

Though many people have become swift at typing on this keyboard, they are not typing at their full potential. This is because common letters like "r," "e," and "t" are not on the home row. If more people began using more logical keyboards, the world as we know it would become much more efficient.


Quotes of the Week

"I'm pretty sure they put Nyquil in my smoothie."

"No, feminism is about not making sandwiches."

Animal Collective Remixes Phoenix

Girl Talk Remixes Grizzly Bear

How did they make the first ruler?

Every character on "The Office" (when first introduced) is unmarried.

Next time you watch a basketball game, only watch one player until he makes a shot. When he finally does, it is very rewarding.

Feats of Strength



"I remember on the trip home on Apollo 11 it suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small."

2 comments: